Ozenuma Camping Ground (Ozenuma Hut)
Oze National Park is home to the Ozegahara Marsh (moor), Lake Ozenuma and the surrounding 2,000-m-class mountains, forests and small moors including Mt. Shibutsu and Mt. Hiuchigatake. It has five peaks formed by a series of eruptions; three of them look out over Lake Ozenuma and Ozegahara Marsh. Here, visitors can enjoy varied, beautiful natural landscapes, including vast marshlands, lakes, alpine areas, pristine forests and high waterfalls.
Ozenuma Swamp is a dammed lake formed by a volcanic eruption. The surface of the lake is 1,662 m above sea level. On the shores, there are communities of skunk cabbages (Lysichiton camtschatcense) and other swamp plants which create a beautiful scene when blooming.Walking out of the park through the valley south of Ozenuma, there are little koyo while travelling through the forest between the marshland and Ozenuma pond.
Lake Ozenuma is excellent sightseeing spot, was formed at the foot of Mt. Hiuchigatake when an eruption of the mountain blocked the flow of the Nushiri River. The marshes on the north shore of the lake, both large and small, provide fantastic views to hikers.
- Municipality: Hinoemata Village
- Parking: No
- Contents of the facilities: Tent rental is 3,000 yen (reservations required) , Toilet, Cooking area, Souvenior shop
- Number of accommodation: 150 people capacity.
- Admission fee: 8,500 yen for single adult and 6,500 yen for children.
- Location: From the side of Fukushima Prefecture, about an hour walk, from the Gunma Prefecture, is reachable in about 2 hours and 30 minutes walk through the street the Numayamatouge Oshimizu.
- Via Fukushima Prefecture (Fukushima-ken): 1, Hiuchigatake, Ozegahara, Hinoemata-mura (Hinoemata Village), Minamiaizu District (Minamiaizu-gun), Fukushima Prefecture (Fukushima-ken) 967-0531 Japan [Geo Coordinate: 36.98359,139.30498399999999]
- Via Gunma Prefecture (Gunma-ken): Miharu crossroads of Ozegahara, Tokura, Katashina-mura, Tone-gun, Gunma 378-0411 Japan [Geo Coordinate: 36.8929574,139.26152149999999]
- Utilizable season: Late October to early May
- Access: Bus from Aizu Kinugawa Line Aizu-Kougen Station to Miike stop then 3 hour 30 minute walk.
- Reference: Ozenuma Camping Ground (Ozenuma Hut)
TEL: 090-7064-4183, 0241-75-2350, 0241-75-2351 (in winter)
FAX: 0241-75-2101 
Hinoemata hot spring tourist office Oze branch: Tel. 0241-75-2336